Join With Us
Click on the link to download the membership form – Garth South Membership Form 2021
Please send completed membership forms to The Pony Club Central Office:
Post to: Membership Team, The Pony Club, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2RW
Email a scanned copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renew With Us
All Pony Club memberships and renewals should now be made via the Members’ Portal, or in the case of a Family, via the membership form sent to email@example.com. It is no longer possible to renew over the phone.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS (those with less than 3 riding members in the same household).
NEW Members should use the Members’ Portal – follow the top tips on the Join Us section of The Pony Club website: https://pages.pcuk.org/join/
- If membership has expired in 2021, you will have received renewal invites (4 weeks and 2 weeks before your expiry date and then a final email 2 weeks AFTER expiring)
- Click on the link the most recent invite we have you sent to you to access the Members’ Portal
- NB: this link is unique to you and the password held in the Members Database, so you cannot log in successfully without it.
- Using the online portal, you will be able to check and update any contact details, and members and pay online.
- You will not be able to change the branch or membership type (Riding or Non-riding) – if you need to do this please contact your branch to initiate the transfer process or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change your membership type.
Membership forms can still be emailed to email@example.com however please allow up to 10 working days for these to be processed in the system. Please ensure you consider this when planning to attend rallies.
The most immediate, and safest, way to join or renew is via the Members’ Portal.
If you have a family membership, or want to add members to create a family membership, you will need to download the membership form either from your branch website or https://pcuk.org/find-a-club/ complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR by post to the address on the form.
Non-riding member £36; riding member £80 and family memberships £200 (up to 5 members in the same household).
Important Changes to Membership Structure in 2020
From 1st January 2020, branch membership changed to a 12 month rolling membership. This means that, for example, a new member joining on 10th January 2020 would be due for renewal on 9th January 2021, or a member joining on 20th June 2020 would be due for renewal on 19th June 2021.
Please also note the following points:
- Members can renew up to 3 months before expiry to ensure there is no break in membership, e.g. a member due for renewal on 31st January 2020 can renew anytime in January, in which case their subscription would run from 1st February 2020 – 31st January 2021.
- If a member doesn’t renew before their expiry date, they will need to renew before they can attend any Pony Club activities, e.g. if a member was due to renew on 31st January and didn’t renew until 15th February, they would not be able to attend any Pony Club activities from 1st – 14th Feb. In this case their subscription would run from 15th Feb 2020 – 14th Feb 2021.