Join With Us
If you are joining for the first time you will need to register first and complete the application via the Pony Club website: https://portal.pcuk.org/portal/my-dashboard/
Renew With Us
All Pony Club memberships and renewals should now be made via the Members’ Portal, or in the case of a Family, via the membership form sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is no longer possible to renew over the phone.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS (those with less than 3 riding members in the same household).
NEW Members should use the Members’ Portal – follow the top tips on the Join Us section of The Pony Club website: https://pages.pcuk.org/join/
- If membership has expired, you will have received renewal invites (4 weeks and 2 weeks before your expiry date and then a final email 2 weeks AFTER expiring)
- Click on the link the most recent invite we have you sent to you to access the Members’ Portal
- NB: this link is unique to you and the password held in the Members Database, so you cannot log in successfully without it.
- Using the online portal, you will be able to check and update any contact details, and members and pay online.
- You will not be able to change the branch or membership type (Riding or Non-riding) – if you need to do this please contact your branch to initiate the transfer process or contact email@example.com to change your membership type.
Non-riding member £36; riding member £80 and family memberships £200 (up to 5 members in the same household).
Important Changes to Membership Structure in 2020
From 1st January 2020, branch membership changed to a 12 month rolling membership. This means that, for example, a new member joining on 10th January 2020 would be due for renewal on 9th January 2021, or a member joining on 20th June 2020 would be due for renewal on 19th June 2021.
Please also note the following points:
- Members can renew up to 3 months before expiry to ensure there is no break in membership, e.g. a member due for renewal on 31st January 2020 can renew anytime in January, in which case their subscription would run from 1st February 2020 – 31st January 2021.
- If a member doesn’t renew before their expiry date, they will need to renew before they can attend any Pony Club activities, e.g. if a member was due to renew on 31st January and didn’t renew until 15th February, they would not be able to attend any Pony Club activities from 1st – 14th Feb. In this case their subscription would run from 15th Feb 2020 – 14th Feb 2021.